A new online campaign for Infinity, in collaboration with OnTableTop, has begun. After the events of the previous campaign, Kurage Crisis, and all that has recently happened in the Human Sphere (as told in the Third Offensive, Daedalus’s Fall, and Operation: Wildfire), the action now moves to the Human Edge, where this new Asteroid Blues campaign unfolds.
We, at Corvus Belli and OnTableTop, want the players of Infinity to enjoy an online campaign that is as pleasant for everyone as possible, so allow us to provide you with a little guidance on how to properly participate in this fantastic Infinity event:
- In order to participate, you will have to register in Warconsole – OnTableTop’s platform for the campaign. If you have already participated in any of the previous campaigns you will have to re-register but you will earn achievements for being a Veteran of the previous campaigns.
- Make sure your battle reports are as complete as possible! This is a mostly narrative event, so the time has come for you to tell us about your epic battles.The more detail in your report (meaning, with a good recounting on how did the battle go, even telling a story around the skirmish,complete with pictures and videos) the better your chances are of achieving a higher score. Your entire faction benefits greatly from having high ranking battle reports!
- There is a limit of 3 battle reports per day and a maximum of 5 battle reports in queue.
- Fair play! This campaign is an event in which the number one goal is to have fun playing Infinity in a different way than you usually would in a tournament. We therefore expect the players to behave properly. We love seeing you play the part of the military or diplomatic leaders of your favorite factions and the way you interact with the other factions, but please, always do it always with respect.
- Just like last year, there will be a team of moderators that will be working on the development of the campaign, checking the faction forums and the battle reports. If you have any questions, issues, or complaints – do not hesitate to contact them. They are there to help you!
Have intense and pleasant battles, commanders. We’ll be waiting for you at Novvy Bangkok!